Thursday, September 11, 2014

What now?!

Things seemed to be quieting down a little bit, but I guess I was mistaken. I scheduled an appointment with Memorial Sloan-Kettering for a treatment consultation. I scheduled  PET-CT for next week in advance of the MSK appointment. And then...I went for a routing mammogram.

Sure enough, got the call today that I have to go back tomorrow for more testing on my left breast. Diagnostic mammogram, followed by breast ultrasound.

To be honest, I don't even know what to think. In my mind, I'm wondering if this is going to turn out to be related to the melanoma or breast cancer. My husband has reminded me a million times that it "might be nothing", but I guess I've passed the point where I think ANYTHING can be nothing.

Mammogram / ultrasound tomorrow, PET-CT Tuesday. Am I getting closer to any answers? I sure hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Hope things are going well for you. When it rains it pours, I guess. Hang in there. c

    ReplyDelete